CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, July 24, 2010

Guess Who's 1 Years Old?!

Well, not sure who all knew that Sandra is a grandmother and her grandson, MASON, had his 1ST BIRTHDAY, yesterday!!  I can't believe he is already one - BOY, time sure does fly!!

MASON BROOK RODRIGUES
Born: 07/23/09
Time: 4:07 p.m.
Weight: 8 lbs. - 18 inches 
One Year Ago!
 
 Here are the PROUD parents, Shayla and Delfino Rodrigues.
As a side note: Shayla is expecting their second child on New Years Eve!

PROUD grandparents (can you believe that!).

Here is the birthday boy and what a CUTIE he is!

There was a Bounce House available for all the kids and they all enjoyed themselves!

Bella (McKenzie's friend), McKenzie and Brandon holding the Birthday Boy.


HAPPY BIRTHDAY MASON!!

6 comments:

Rebecca said...

Super cute blog! Thanks for inviting me on over!

K-WilliamsFamily said...

Thanks Rebecca! I decided to have my own family blog cause my other blog is just for my family, and I thought it would be fun to have just mine own.

RBS said...

Love it Karen, thanks for the invite. Your kids are getting so big, I can't believe it!
Roxanne

K-WilliamsFamily said...

Thanks Roxanne! Yeah...I know! Before you know it, it will be just Carter and I and sad to say, BUT I am scared....it's going to be soooo quiet around the house!

RBS said...

hate to break it to you Karen but it is never just the two of you. Kids leave as only one person but come back as multiples. We now have 10 going on 11 grandbabies so the house is still full of joy and noise.
Roxanne

K-WilliamsFamily said...

I guess you are right, Roxanne. That is good to know. I just hope my kids DO marry, not soon but eventually! I LOVE the noise of kids running around.

11 grand kids....WOW! Can't wait!

Post a Comment