CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Our Yard

I don't know why, but this summer (of all summers) WE (Brandon and I) concentrated MORE on our yard.  Maybe because we HAD, for once, the money to spend on the yard or because our yard WAS the WORST looking yard in our neighborhood! In either case, this is the result and I REALLY wished we would have done this MANY, MANY, summers ago!

 Before - Our shrubs were taking over the house!

Brandon trimming the first shrub.

I am so HAPPY with the results.  All our home needed was just a little tender loving care!

2 comments:

RBS said...

Karen, I love the transformation. You have done an incredible job.

Roxanne

K-WilliamsFamily said...

Thanks Roxanna! Now, if we could just keep it under control; WEEDS!

Post a Comment